Last week Le Courrier Australien (LCANews) hosted a wonderful event to celebrate its 130-year anniversary, together with the award ceremony of the “French of the Year” 2022 in Australia.
Organised for the second year, this reader’s award recognises French citizens in Australia who have distinguished themselves in a particular field. It aims to honour French citizens who have recently arrived in Australia, or who have been living here for a long time and whose commitment and talents contribute to the influence of France.
Here all the winners of “French of the Year” 2022 in Australia:
- Maitena Hernandez from My Little France
- Audrey Morisseau from Redkite
- Cédric Buche from CNRS
- Mylène Turban and Laure Legros from Climate Fresk
- Elodie Desporte-Duperry (Amiot) and William Amiot from #fraussie_vanlife
Bilateral Solutions has been honoured to be one of the supportive partners
As expert-comptable/chartered accountant firm, our company was the natural supporter of the “Entrepreneurship” category.
- Martine Joly from Bilateral Solutions presented the winner of this category, Maitena Hernandez from My Little France, with the award.
Congratulations to all the winners and to the team from Le Courrier Australian, Francois Vantomme and the Committee Members of the Association Le Courrier Australien Friends, who made this evening at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth so memorable.
To know more about Le Courrier Australien (Australia’s longest running foreign language newspaper): https://www.lcanews.com