Martine has a wealth of experience and a genuine passion for serving clients at the highest standard. Alongside the Bilateral Solutions expert team and solid secure infrastructure, they will keep things simple and efficient for everybody.
- Chartered Accountant Public Practice (Expert Comptable, National Diploma) - France
- Master of Commerce, Accounting and Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management - University of Sydney, Australia
- Membre de l’Ordre des Expert Comptables (région Languedoc Roussillon) - France
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA-ANZ) - 32.232
- Tax Agent registered - TPB - 17539000
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors - 0052706
- Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite - French reward received in 2007
- CAANZ representative for ATO BAS Agents Advisory Group since 2009
Easan is a long term team member at Bilateral Solutions, with a great attention to detail and is passionate to deliver quality reports and customisation of client’s requirements.
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Sri Lanka
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) - Sri Lanka
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - CIMA - UK
- Finalist of the Institute of Chartered Accountants - CA Sri Lanka
- Associate Member of Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia - 9810601
- Member of Institute of Public Accountants in Australia - 169485
Aligned with Emad’s wealth of experience and qualifications, Emad has a sharp attention to detail and genuine enthusiasm to help clients with their reporting and tax requirements.
- Certified Practitioner Accountant (CPA) - Australia
- Bachelor Accounting – Egypt
- Diploma in accounting – American University Egypt
- Diploma of Management (Mange Projects) - Australia
- Master of Finance(MBA) , - ESLSCA, France
- Computer Science and information – Cairo University Egypt
- Microsoft Cert Business Intelligence (MCBI) – Microsoft Egypt
- Certified Practitioner Accountants (CPA) - Australia
Abbie is one of our longest team members with a passion for excellence and supporting client’s businesses with much care and enthusiasm.
- Master of Finance - University New South Wales - Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce: Bentley Western Australia - Australia
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia - New Zealand - 627678
Ali’s has a fresh approach to serve clients with a fast and quality delivery.
- CPA – Australia 2017-2019
- Master of Professional Accounting – Australia
- Master of Business and Statistical Management – Pakistan
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) - Pakistan
Associate Member of Chartered Accountants ANZ – 3010 645
Arnaud takes pride to assist clients with their specialised business accounting needs, especially for foreign groups and reporting needs of subsidiaries.
- Diploma d’Expertise-Comptable (DEC) – CA equivalent in France
- State diploma - Accounting and Management - Master's degree in France
Sharon is our quiet achiever. With a sharp attention to detail Sharon takes pride in her work ands loves to deliver quality on time to clients.
- Bachelor of commerce- professional accounting, Macquarie University, Australia
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia – New Zealand 3032980
Jenifer enjoys analysing numbers and assisting clients resolve their bookkeeping issues. Jenifer also loves to watch client’s business grow.
- Bachelor of Accounting - Australian Institute of Higher Education
- Diploma of Business - Bridge Business College, Sydney
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism - Bridge Business College, Sydney
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Philippines
- Professional Year Program – Performance Education
- JPIA- Junior Public Institute of Accountant
Ryan is most passionate about serving clients well and understanding their perspective.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Professional accounting – Macquarie University
- Currently studying Diploma of Chartered Accountant - Bridge Business College, Sydney
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia – New Zealand
VJ is part time at Bilateral Solutions and enjoys assisting the team to serve clients with his experience and skills.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Majors in Accounting & Finance) – Australia
- Member of Certified Practicing Accountants (CPA) in Australia