Martine has a wealth of experience and a genuine passion for serving clients at the highest standard. Alongside the Bilateral Solutions expert team and solid secure infrastructure, they will keep things simple and efficient for everybody.
- Chartered Accountant Public Practice (Expert Comptable, National Diploma) - France
- Master of Commerce, Accounting and Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management - University of Sydney, Australia
- Membre de l’Ordre des Expert Comptables (région Languedoc Roussillon) - France
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA-ANZ) - 32.232
- Tax Agent registered - TPB - 17539000
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors - 0052706
- Chevalier de l’Ordre National du Mérite - French reward received in 2007
- CAANZ representative for ATO BAS Agents Advisory Group since 2009
Abbie is one of our longest team members. As our specialist HR and Payroll officer, supports client’s by understanding their needs and issues. Supporting them throughout all scenario’s with great care.
- Diploma in Accounting. University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Commerce: Major in Accounting and Finance. Bentley WA - Australia
- Honours in Accounting: Research area, Business Acquisitions and Mergers. Bentley WA - Australia
- Master of Finance. University New South Wales – Australia
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand - 627678
Easan is a long term team member at Bilateral Solutions, with a great attention to detail and is passionate to deliver quality reports and customisation of client’s requirements.
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Sri Lanka
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance) - Sri Lanka
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - CIMA - UK
- Finalist of the Institute of Chartered Accountants - CA Sri Lanka
- Associate Member of Certified Practicing Accountants in Australia - 9810601
- Member of Institute of Public Accountants in Australia - 169485
Aligned with Emad’s wealth of experience and qualifications, Emad has a sharp attention to detail and genuine enthusiasm to help clients with their reporting and tax requirements.
- Certified Practitioner Accountant (CPA) - Australia
- Bachelor Accounting – Egypt
- Diploma in accounting – American University Egypt
- Diploma of Management (Mange Projects) - Australia
- Master of Finance(MBA) , - ESLSCA, France
- Computer Science and information – Cairo University Egypt
- Microsoft Cert Business Intelligence (MCBI) – Microsoft Egypt
- Certified Practitioner Accountants (CPA) - Australia
Ali’s has a fresh approach to serve clients with a fast and quality delivery.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – Pakistan
- Master of Business and Statistical Management – Pakistan
- Master of Professional Accounting – Australia
- Associate Member of Chartered Accountants ANZ – 3010 645
Sharon is our quiet achiever. With a sharp attention to detail Sharon takes pride in her work ands loves to deliver quality on time to clients.
- Bachelor of commerce- professional accounting, Macquarie University, Australia
- Provisional Member of Chartered Accountants Australia – New Zealand 3032980
Aakash is detail oriented and results driven. Has a passion for the intricacies and operations of businesses in different industries and enjoys supporting clients with great service and contributing to the team.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) - Griffith University - Brisbane – Australia
Amy is a keen problem solver and likes to view any given situation from multiple perspectives. Amy is also keen to support and add value to the team and complete work on time with good quality.
- Bachelor of Commerce from India
- Master’s in Professional Accounting and Master’s in Business Administration from Australia
- Professional Year : ARC Accountants Resource Centre from Australia