If you are an employer registered for payroll tax in NSW, you might be eligible to claim an extra rebate within the job action plan introduced by the New South Wales government when you employ new workers in new eligible employment.
The scheme has been extended to 30 June 2015 and the rebate is $ 5,000 for new job created after 1st July 2013 and directly reimbursed your company bank account as followed:
– The annual rebate amount payable from 1 July 2013 on the first anniversary is $2,000.
– The annual rebate amount payable from 1 July 2013 on the second anniversary is $3,000.
The employment of a person is included in the rebate scheme if the employment meets all of the following conditions:
– A person is employed, full-time or part-time, in a position that is a new job.
– The employment commences on or after 1 July 2011.
– The employment is maintained for a period of at least two years.
– The services of the employee are performed wholly or mainly in NSW.
– The employment is not excluded from the rebate scheme.
Bilateral Solutions can help you to claim this special rebate on your behalf with all the required information.